Monday, April 5, 2010

My First Love


I have written/blogged about my mom, my friends and my enemies but I seem to have forgotten to write about this one person who helped me out the most during the worst days of my life. The guy who treated me not like a princess, but his queen. He is my knight in shining armor; my peace of mind amidst chaos. His arms, my haven; his embrace, my home. He is comfort for my struggles; he is ease for my pain.

No one else but me could best describe how great the feeling is if you’re loved by him. Others can only imagine.

Keith, my love...



The first time I loved forever

Was when you whispered my name
And I knew at once you loved me
For the me of who I am
The first time I loved forever

I cast all else asideand
I bid my heart to follow
Be there no more need to hide
And if wishes and dreams are merely for children


And if love's a tale for fools
I'll live the dream with you
For all my life and foreverthere's a truth

I will always knowwhen my world divides
And shatters your love is where I'll go

No comments:

Post a Comment