Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Even in my dreams I see the both of you


I love Robert and Kristen-together! Edward and Bella. I love seeing them together that even in my dreams, i see them-together. I don't know if dreams are in a way a form of a prophesy, like a glimpse of what is about to happen. Or in a more scientific approach, dreams are a manifestation of what our wants and desires are.Either way, I agree with both. I had a few experiences when I dreamt of something and it did happen. Not in the exact form as that of my dream but I know that's it. Joseph the dreamer? Cows relating to famine? De javu is different. It's a feeling that what your experiencing right now happened already. That's how you felt because you've dreamed of it or coincidentally, it did happen before. I think things happen as it is because I wanted it so bad--to really happen, I focus my every energy to it and in a way it reached whatever forces it is in universe responsible for fate and destiny that made it all possible. I guess that's how prayers work. Only this time we know what force we're trying to reach out to. See the power of dreams? hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment