Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Dawn Breaks



It was unfortunate that I wasn't able to watch Twilight's fourth installment, Breaking Dawn on the big screen. You know, when it was still the talk of the town and everybody, if not going gaga about it, has something to say about the movie-good or bad. But if you think I didn't see it, nope! I saw it when my hubby (yes, I have a husband now--wohoo! i got married) downloaded it from the internet.It was a crappy copy and after seeing it, that's when I wish I saw it on the big screen--with clear images. Anyway, here are my thoughts: Wow! I once again felt the "tickle" that I felt when I first saw Twilight. I admit I kind of lost that feeling after watching New Moon and Eclipse (although Eclipse was actually my favorite of the 4 books) I guess the movie just didn't give that much of a justice to how it all happened in the books. I also expects the same thing to happen with Breaking Dawn, but boy, I was wrong. Everything that happened in the movie is just what I expected and imagined it to happen. So in short, I really enjoyed it. I guess I still need to watch it again a couple of times before I can say I love it for sure.We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment